Old 11-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Nico Baggus

Default Newbee alarm....

Well.. at least is nice to introduce one-self.

Hi, I am a self-employed OpenVMS Cluster/systems manager by profession and run some linux on the side.

I am new to selinux on gentoo although I run Gentoo for some years now after migrating from some Slackware based mess, through Redhat (until 9), and felt at home with gentoo.

I started using hardened recently and found quite some messages in the audit log... enough to not warrent moving to enforcing.

I'll post some findings after this.
--
Nico Baggus

Old 11-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Matt Thode

Looking at all of them I'd like to talk a bit about it, have you installed the plugins? Having the audit logs attached would help and knowing why you need the additions too.
Join #gentoo-hardened to talk?

-- Matthew Thode