-   Gentoo Hardened (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-hardened/)
-   -   Newbee alarm.... (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-hardened/594049-newbee-alarm.html)

Nico Baggus 11-02-2011 11:22 PM

Newbee alarm....

Well.. at least is nice to introduce one-self.

Hi, I am a self-employed OpenVMS Cluster/systems manager by profession and run some linux on the side.

I am new to selinux on gentoo although I run Gentoo for some years now after migrating from some Slackware based mess, through Redhat (until 9), and felt at home with gentoo.

I started using hardened recently and found quite some messages in the audit log... enough to not warrent moving to enforcing.

I'll post some findings after this.
--
Nico Baggus

Matt Thode 11-03-2011 12:26 AM

Newbee alarm....

Looking at all of them I'd like to talk a bit about it, have you installed the plugins? Having the audit logs attached would help and knowing why you need the additions too.
Join #gentoo-hardened to talk?

-- Matthew Thode