Old 10-30-2011, 07:13 PM
"Anthony G. Basile"

Default I'd like to deprecate some older stabilize hardened-sources

Hi everyone,

There are some older stable hardened sources that I'd like to deprecate.
They have some known issues which have been fixed in later stable
releases. We don't back port fixes like in some other distros, so we
have to roll with upstream. In a sense, upstream does the backporting
for us with 2.6.32.

Can people let me know if you'd like me to keep any of the following around?

hardened-sources-2.6.32-r9.ebuild
hardened-sources-2.6.32-r22.ebuild
hardened-sources-2.6.32-r23.ebuild

hardened-sources-2.6.34-r6.ebuild
hardened-sources-2.6.35-r7.ebuild

I know some people found 2.6.32-r9 very stable and wanted me to keep it
last time I asked if I could axe it.

--
Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]