Old 12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Grant

Default gnucash "stack smashing detected"

I get the following when trying to open the Schedule Transactions
Editor in gnucash:

*** stack smashing detected ***: gnucash - terminated
gnucash: stack smashing attack in function gnc_dense_cal_init - terminated
Report to http://bugs.gentoo.org/
Killed

I'm on a hardened multilib profile and hardened-sources with a medium
gr_security level selected. Is this a Gentoo or gnucash problem?

- Grant

Old 12-28-2007, 02:53 PM
brant williams