-   Gentoo Hardened (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-hardened/)
-   -   gnucash "stack smashing detected" (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-hardened/24071-gnucash-stack-smashing-detected.html)

Grant 12-28-2007 02:33 PM

gnucash "stack smashing detected"

I get the following when trying to open the Schedule Transactions
Editor in gnucash:

*** stack smashing detected ***: gnucash - terminated
gnucash: stack smashing attack in function gnc_dense_cal_init - terminated
Report to http://bugs.gentoo.org/
Killed

I'm on a hardened multilib profile and hardened-sources with a medium
gr_security level selected. Is this a Gentoo or gnucash problem?

- Grant

brant williams 12-28-2007 02:53 PM

gnucash "stack smashing detected"