Old 07-01-2008, 07:13 PM
"Google-AdWords"

Default Please re-submit your payment information.

Dear Advertiser,

We were unable to process your payment.

Your ads will be suspended soon unless we can process your payment.

To prevent your ads from being suspended, please update your payment information.

Please sign in

to your account at http://adwords.google.com/select/login,

and update your payment information.

We look forward to providing you with the most effective advertising available.

Thank you for advertising with Google AdWords.

The Google AdWords Team