Old 05-14-2008, 04:45 PM
Marcus Priesch

Default need for a small form factor embedded linux device

Hi there,

how can i be sure to not get any answer to my mail ... i'm pretty sure
you guys fiddle around with lots of nifty stuff ...

it wasnt a html mail by mastake i sent, or was it

ps: i write plain text mails for nearly 17 years now ... and i always
got it pointed out ... no need for at least one single html mail ... its
simply another ignorant non-standard idea from the "others" ... :O)

greets and thanks alot for listening ... and maybe someone can give me
some hints ...
marcus.