Old 05-10-2008, 08:34 PM
matt hull

Default GNAP status

it is mostly an old box to play with. at the moment i pulled the
hard drive and put it in another faster pentium3 500 Mhz and chroot.

if that was not an option, i would probably try to have the same
image on a faster box and just chroot, build bin packages and server
them up with nfs, then emerge or something.

there are more options depending on what are you are doing.

matt