Old 05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Joshua ChaitinPollak

Default Correct uclibc profile to use?

Hello,
My embedded environment has gotten a bit stale, I was running with the stage1-x86-uclibc-2006.1.tar.gz and the /usr/portage/profiles/uclibc/x86 profile, but this stage release and profile both seem pretty stale.
What is the recommended profile and method to bootstrap a uclibc environment with a more recent (2007.0 or 2008.0-beta2) stage tarball and the latest portage?
Thanks,
-Josh
--*Joshua ChaitinPollak |*Software Engineer*Kiva Systems, Inc.,*225*Wildwood Ave, Woburn, MA 01970

Old 05-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Joe Lacombe

Josh,
I did fin d this link yesterday:

http://distributions.barfoo.org/gentoo/releases/x86/stages/uclibc/current/

Joe

Old 05-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Thursday 08 May 2008, Joe Lacombe wrote:
> <FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif"
> size=2>

i left my HTML eyeballs at home. please fix your e-mail client.
-mike

Old 05-13-2008, 07:26 PM
Ed W