Old 04-23-2008, 08:36 AM

Default Unauthorized Access to your account.

We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-136-124-102.)

How can I restore my account access?

Please visit the Resolution Center and complete the "Steps to Remove Limitations."

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your account access.

Copyright 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Old 04-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Brenden Walker

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 16:36:29 +0800
service@intl.paypal.com wrote:

Gee, we'd better fix this! ;=)

> We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information about
> your business to allow us to provide uninterrupted service. Until we
> can collect this information, your access to sensitive account
> features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as
> soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
<snipped out spoofed links>

--
<Espy> you are baked
<knghtbrd> Espy: only half so