Old 04-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Ned Ludd

Default ELC/08

Anybody planing to attend the Embedded Linux Conference next week in the
bay Area? I will probably be there next Thursday with Rob Landley.
Towards the end of his 2 hr Lecture/Tutorial it will include the use of
Gentoo as a staging environment for embedded development and cross
compilers. I hope to make it over Wednesday also for the afternoon-BOF.

http://embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc2008/elc2008_003.htm

--
Ned Ludd <solar@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Linux