Old 04-04-2008, 10:33 AM
Janusz Syrytczyk

Default uclibc stages in 2008_beta1?

Hi,
during mirror synchronization I would swear that I've seen new uclibc stages.

Later and now I cannot find them. Is my new uclibc stage only wishful-thinking
or it reallly will be available? and if, then when?
--
Janusz Syrytczyk - Administrator serwerów
Centrum Informatyczne Uniwersytetu Opolskiego

Old 04-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Ned Ludd

On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 12:33 +0200, Janusz Syrytczyk wrote:
> Hi,
> during mirror synchronization I would swear that I've seen new uclibc stages.
>
> Later and now I cannot find them. Is my new uclibc stage only wishful-thinking
> or it reallly will be available? and if, then when?

It's limited to only a few arches right now.
http://gentoo.osuosl.org/releases/x86/2008.0_beta1/experimental/

Old 04-11-2008, 01:37 PM
Ed W

Ned Ludd wrote:

during mirror synchronization I would swear that I've seen new uclibc stages.

Later and now I cannot find them. Is my new uclibc stage only wishful-thinking
or it reallly will be available? and if, then when?

It's limited to only a few arches right now.
http://gentoo.osuosl.org/releases/x86/2008.0_beta1/experimental/

Would be nice if it also included a hardened profile... (ok, ok, I have
seem some of the history on that idea)

Ed W