-   -   Can I get some interest in the uclibc-0.9.33.ebuild (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-embedded/639387-can-i-get-some-interest-uclibc-0-9-33-ebuild.html)

Peter Stuge 03-01-2012 02:13 PM

Ed W wrote:
> - Fixing the ebuild to allow selectable locales in some gentoo acceptable
> way?

I think this should use the glibc way, so that there is just one way.
This means /etc/locale.gen

//Peter

Peter Stuge 03-05-2012 09:54 PM

Ed W wrote:
> Come on... you know you want to...
>
> Can we get some testing of this please?

I do want to test it, but admit it has low priority in my busy life.

> can we have a push to get this into portage please?

I will help push if you help me test. I would like to have a minimal
system with asterisk. What do you suggest? I have plenty of
experience with catalyst, but I know you're not using it, so show us
your way?

With catalyst I would probably have to create a uclibc profile, if
case there isn't one already. Not a terribly big deal, but well, not
what I want to focus on right now.

//Peter