Old 12-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Manuel Lauss

Default MIPS32 little-endian Gentoo image (2011-12-27)

Hello,

I've uploaded an updated version of my Gentoo installation for
little-endian softfloat (FPU-less) MIPS32(r1+) processors.

Updates include:
- based on portage snapshot from 111224
- binutils-2.22-r1 + fix for MIPS RLD_MAP versioning (affects firefox and
other packages using version scripts; thanks to David Daney!).
- gcc-4.6.2
- glibc-2.14.1-r1
rebuilt all packages with the above toolchain
- firefox-9.0

http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/README.txt
http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-111227.tar.xz
http://mlau.at/files/mips32-linux/mips32elsf-gentoo-rootfs-debugsyms-111227.tar.xz