Old 03-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Martin Gysel

Default arm-softfloat-elf

Hi

I want to build a cortex m3 toolchain for luminary micro's cortex m3.
AFAIK gcc 4.3 fully supports arm cortex.

I used crossdev:
ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="**" crossdev --target arm-softfloat-elf
but gcc-4.3 faild (4.0.2 softfloat patch)
has anyone else also tried to build such a combination? any suggestions?

regards
martin

Old 03-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Mike Frysinger

On Thursday 20 March 2008, Martin Gysel wrote:
> I want to build a cortex m3 toolchain for luminary micro's cortex m3.
> AFAIK gcc 4.3 fully supports arm cortex.
> I used crossdev:
> ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="**" crossdev --target arm-softfloat-elf
> but gcc-4.3 faild (4.0.2 softfloat patch)
> has anyone else also tried to build such a combination? any suggestions?

no one has attempted gcc-4.3 cross-compiling yet that i'm aware of let alone
soft float stuff.
-mike