Old 02-18-2008, 09:01 AM
"Suma Sharma"

Default FW: multilib support for cross compiler toolchain

>> I am trying to build a glibc based cross compiler toolchain with
>> "multilib" support.

> it really isnt supported at the moment. you'll most likely need to
> manually tweak the build files.
> -mike

Is there any other way of building a toolchain which would support more
than one target? Or will I have to build separate toolchains for
separate targets?
I want to build a toolchain, which would support sh4 and sh4-nofpu
targets.

Thanks and Regards
Suma Sharma