Old 07-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Kfir Lavi

Default busybox config with openrc

Hi,
Can someone share with me a busybox configuration that will
support openrc and the startup scripts.
I mean that the startup process will run without errors.

Without Busybox I found that this packages are required more or less:

sys-apps/baselayout
app-portage/portage-utils
sys-apps/ethtool
app-admin/syslog-ng