Old 02-14-2008, 12:02 PM
"Suma Sharma"

Default multilib support for cross compiler toolchain

Hi,
I am trying to build a glibc based cross compiler toolchain with
"multilib" support.
I am using the "crossdev" utility for building the toolchain.
Kindly help me in enabling the "multilib" support in gcc.
Also, how do I add "-list-multilib=" option?

Regards,
Suma Sharma

Old 02-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Thursday 14 February 2008, Suma Sharma wrote:
> I am trying to build a glibc based cross compiler toolchain with
> "multilib" support.

it really isnt supported at the moment. you'll most likely need to manually
tweak the build files.
-mike

Old 02-15-2008, 06:18 PM
Mike Frysinger

Old 02-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Thursday 14 February 2008, Suma Sharma wrote:
> Hi,

oh, and never cross-post to mailing lists. this is an embedded question, so
gentoo-user is not the forum for such e-mails.
-mike

Old 02-15-2008, 06:19 PM
Mike Frysinger