Old 07-07-2011, 07:41 AM
Ed W

Default Bumping ebuilds

Hi folks

I'm using gentoo for some "embedded" (actually probably "small" is a
better phrase) builds and have ended up hacking around a number of
ebuilds, uclibc probably being the most interesting one

Does some developer have time to help get some of these updates pushed
through? I can help with the basic ebuild updates, but I need someone
with inside knowledge to help guide how we handle some of the patching
issues?

Who is the uclibc maintainer right now?

(FWIW: uclibc 0.9.32 is a massive improvement over what is in portage
right now. Almost everything compiles out of the box and I even seem to
have iconv/locales support working from uclibc...)

Thanks

Ed W