Old 11-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Marc Blumentritt

Default busybox init scripts

Marc Blumentritt schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> is someone working on Gentoo init scripts for busybox tools like
> syslogd, hdparm, etc? I would be willing to help creating these. Perhaps
> they could be included in busybox package and installed as an option?

Finally I got to a point, where I really needed these init scripts, so I
wrote some for loadfont, loadkmap, hdparm, and syslogd (s. attached tar
ball). They are small and simple, nothing fancy. If you need other
tools, have a look at these scripts for ideas. Thanks go out for
Natanael, whose scripts I used as example.

Regards,
Marc