I have made new snapshots of my little-endian MIPS32 Gentoo filesystem.
- for FPU-less little-endian MIPS32-compatible cores running Linux.
- based on portage 2011-01-15, not included in tarball.
- binutils-2.21, gcc-4.5.2 (4.4.5), glibc-2.12.2 (w. glibc-ports git
- C(XX)FLAGS used are "-O2 -mips32 -msoft-float -mllsc -ggdb"
- includes latest Xorg stack, Xfce and LXDE.
It's around 2.5GB unpacked, with an additional 1GB for the debugging symbols.
List of files can be found at , the xz-compressed tarball is at ,
if desired, debugging symbols can be found at  and .
The tarball with precompiled packages is still uploading, the list ist
at  (and will be available at  in a day or two).