Old 01-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Kfir Lavi

Default measuring init scripts loading times until boot prompt

Hi,
I need to cut the loading times.
This brings me to search for a profiling method for openrc and baselayout 2.*
My target system is glibc + baselayout 2.

How can I do this profiling?*

I know it is possible to do parallel with openrc, but not sure how. j

What do you recommend to do?

Regards,
Kfir

Old 01-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Sunday, January 02, 2011 14:15:48 Kfir Lavi wrote:
> I need to cut the loading times.
> This brings me to search for a profiling method for openrc and baselayout
> 2.
> My target system is glibc + baselayout 2.
>
> How can I do this profiling?

use bootchart
-mike