Old 01-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Kfir Lavi

Default CBUILD= HOSTCC=-gcc

Hi,
Did crossdev for a
crossdev i686-gentoo.edge-linux-gnu

The make.conf has empty entries: (right side is what should be written)
* CBUILD=******************************************* ***************** |* CBUILD=i686-pc-linux-gnu*******************************************

* ARCH=x86****************************************** ***************** |* ARCH=x86
************************************************** ******************* |*
* HOSTCC=-gcc*********************************************** ********* |* HOSTCC=i686-pc-linux-gnu-gcc***************************************

Why is that?

Thanks,
Kfir

Old 01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Peter Stuge

Kfir Lavi wrote:
> crossdev i686-gentoo.edge-linux-gnu
..
> CBUILD=i686-pc-linux-gnu

I'm pretty sure you should use i686-pc-linux-gnu as the crossdev
tuple then. I don't think making up arbitrary tuples works. (gentoo.edge)

//Peter

Old 01-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Christoph Spielmann

Hi,