Old 12-16-2010, 08:31 PM
Philippe De Swert

Default Fosdem Embedded looking for speakers/presentations

Hi all,

For all interested.
For those who do not know Fosdem. This is only for open and free projects,
no commercial presentations.

FOSDEM embedded and mobile devroom CALL FOR PROPOSALS

FOSDEM will be held the February 5 and 6, 2011 in Brussels, Belgium.
For the seventh time, FOSDEM will also feature an embedded and mobile
room.
We are looking for people who would like to do a presentation about a
project in the realm of embedded or mobile that has some bearing on
Free Software or Open Source.

Some example projects are Arduino, MeeGo, Yocto, Beagleboard and its
decendants, Openembedded, Android, Qt, OpenWrt, NetBSD...
We are looking for short tutorials, feature presentations, project
overviews, talks about achievements or failures, hardware and hardware
hacking, real life deployments, and more...

All submissions will be reviewed by our panel.
Good proposals consist of an abstract of the talk and a short speaker
biography.
They should be submitted to fosdem.embedded@gmail.com.
before January 5, 2011.
We will confirm to the speakers no later than January 10, 2011.

The review panel consists of:

Philippe De Swert, Nokia
Peter De Schrijver, Nokia
Klaas Van Gend, MontaVista Software
Dave Neary, Neary Consulting
Michael Opdenacker, Free Electrons and Linaro

Thanks!

Thu Dec 16 23:30:01 2010