Old 12-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Member

Red face A Hasty Interruption

The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s.Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s.I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. "   Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!"cheap jeans