-   -   ARM7TDMI compiler (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-embedded/455033-arm7tdmi-compiler.html)

Arkadi Shishlov 11-19-2010 06:37 PM

ARM7TDMI compiler

Hi!
What people use on Gentoo to build ARM7TDMI and/or Cortex-M0/M3 toolchain for
bare metal operation? And which C library, if any? Newlib?

Peter Stuge 11-19-2010 07:17 PM

ARM7TDMI compiler

Arkadi Shishlov wrote:
> What people use on Gentoo to build ARM7TDMI and/or Cortex-M0/M3
> toolchain for bare metal operation? And which C library, if any?
> Newlib?

Same toolchain for arm7tdmi and cortex-m.

I believe this is what I am using at the moment:

crossdev --without-headers -s1 -t arm-none-eabi
crossdev -s3 -t arm-none-eabi
crossdev --ex-gdb -t arm-none-eabi

//Peter