Old 11-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Kfir Lavi

Default I want to give a talk about Gentoo in our local Linux group - slides/format recommendations?

Hi,
I would like to give a talk about Gentoo in our local linux group here in Tel Aviv - Israel.
Can you refer me to talks already made that I can get some examples from?
Maybe give me some good topics to talk about .

Thanks,
Kfir