-   -   I want to give a talk about Gentoo in our local Linux group - slides/format recommendations? (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-embedded/452036-i-want-give-talk-about-gentoo-our-local-linux-group-slides-format-recommendations.html)

Kfir Lavi 11-13-2010 11:20 AM

I want to give a talk about Gentoo in our local Linux group - slides/format recommendations?

Hi,
I would like to give a talk about Gentoo in our local linux group here in Tel Aviv - Israel.
Can you refer me to talks already made that I can get some examples from?
Maybe give me some good topics to talk about .

Thanks,
Kfir