Old 11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Kfir Lavi

Default emerge --resume on cross target?

Hi,
As you probably seen my latest post about ACE that have problems to compile on the target.
I want to change the configure.ac file and continue the compilation using the --resume(-r).

running 'i686-gentoo1-linux-gnu-emerge -r dev-libs/ace' starts all over again, and doesn't continue the from where it left.
Is it possible to resume on a cross development?

Regards,
Kfir

Old 12-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Mike Frysinger

On Monday, November 08, 2010 07:27:27 Kfir Lavi wrote:
> As you probably seen my latest post about ACE that have problems to compile
> on the target.
> I want to change the configure.ac file and continue the compilation using
> the --resume(-r).
> running 'i686-gentoo1-linux-gnu-emerge -r dev-libs/ace' starts all over
> again, and doesn't continue the from where it left.
> Is it possible to resume on a cross development?

your details are a bit vague. --resume operates at the package level and it
doesnt take any options. just `emerge --resume`.
-mike