Old 10-10-2010, 09:47 AM
Thomas Drueke

Default Which ARM Overlay to use ?

Hi,

I recently bought a beagleboard and I'm looking how to get the SW
together to get Gentoo running on it.

I started with the "gentoo-arm" overlay and followed the instructions
from http://gitorious.org/gentoo-arm-overlay/pages/Home. While being in
the final stage of compiling the kernel I wonder if there is any active
development ongoing for this overlay as the last commit is from December
2009.

In case the overlay is stalled what alternate method are there to get
Gentoo running on ARM architecture ?

Best Regards,
Thomas