Old 10-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Peter Stuge

Default Creating a binary only package of your cross toolchain

Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> MY_ROOT="/usr/${TARGET}"
> ROOT=${MY_ROOT} qlist --quiet --all > /tmp/${TARGET}/pkgs
> sed -i s:/:${MY_ROOT}/: /tmp/${TARGET}/pkgs
..
> Just whish I could avoid the sed stmt, but qlist can't list the ABS
> path(hint, hint

Is there really no better way to use qlist here?

You fake a /usr/blah root for qlist instead of asking qlist to just
show you the contents of the actual package in the current system -
I think that would then include the actual paths as well.

This just looks like ROOT= abuse..

//Peter

Old 10-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Joakim Tjernlund

Peter Stuge <peter@stuge.se> wrote on 2010/10/05 20:34:07:

> Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> > MY_ROOT="/usr/${TARGET}"
> > ROOT=${MY_ROOT} qlist --quiet --all > /tmp/${TARGET}/pkgs
> > sed -i s:/:${MY_ROOT}/: /tmp/${TARGET}/pkgs
> ..
> > Just whish I could avoid the sed stmt, but qlist can't list the ABS
> > path(hint, hint
>
> Is there really no better way to use qlist here?
>
> You fake a /usr/blah root for qlist instead of asking qlist to just
> show you the contents of the actual package in the current system -
> I think that would then include the actual paths as well.

Nope, this is no fake. I have xmerged a few more pkgs to /usr/blah and
and I need to get those too. These are to make xcompling a easier
by install ncurses etc. too.