Old 05-26-2010, 03:05 PM
Mirage M

Default OpenGL for embedded device

Hi all,

I am now involved in a project which do some graphics/GUI in an embedded device
and i want to know if there is an open source opengl lib for embedded devices.
I have found OpenGL es but i did not found the source code.

any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,
M.
--
Never Think Hard About Past,It brings"Tears" Don't think more about future, It brings"Fears" Live this moment with a Smile, It brings"Cheers".

Old 05-26-2010, 04:08 PM
Marcus Priesch

Hi,

i am not really involved in 3d, but you may ask this topic on the
clutter mailinglist (which i follow occasionally) - they are very
friedly there ... mailing list info can be found at:

http://www.clutter-project.org/contribute.html

regards,
marcus.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:14 PM
"Maksim 'max_posedon' Melnikau"

OpenGL (e.g. OpenGL ES) is mainly for 3D, it doesn't works well for 2D.

You should be interested in OpenVG libraries if you planning to do
some GUI application.

And as I know, opengl es for cortex-a9(n900, beagleboard, etc) is closed.