Old 01-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Christopher Friedt

Default asm/page.h: No such file or directory - Link error

Has anyone solved the case of the missing asm/page.h yet?

I just ran into the same issue - i also installed my toolchain with
crossdev but used the stable versions:

crossdev -S arm-softfloat-linux-gnu

Now I'm trying to cross-compile glibc and it's complaining that there is
no asm/page.h file in /usr/arm-softfloat-linux-gnu (a quick 'find'
confirms this).

I vaguely remember having run into this before, but I can't for the life
of me find the solution (I refuse to create an empty file for page.h,
knowing that it usually has some fairly important contents)

Hmm??

~/Chris

Old 01-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Christopher Friedt

What I did was

cd /usr/arm-softfloat-linux-gnu/sys-include/asm
ln -sf /usr/src/linux/include/asm-arm/page.h page.h

and that seemed to have worked.