Old 04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Ed W

Default arm router with 3 ports

On 05/04/2010 23:45, wireless wrote:

Arkadi Shishlov wrote:

Any ARM processor based suggestions?

BeagleBoard + USB Ethernet?
or this http://www.olimex.com/dev/sam9-L9260.html

The first one might be a Linux device:
http://www.ovislinkcorp.co.uk/wais1000g.htm
http://www.ovislinkcorp.co.uk/WL-8000VPN.htm

Yea, they look cool. I could hack usb-ethernet (FTDI) or
such, but, I'm thinking more along the Cortex A9 family
of processors....

http://focus.ti.com/general/docs/wtbu/wtbuproductcontent.tsp?templateId=6123&navigationI d=12843&contentId=53243

Sorry, back to intel boards again, but these guys I found while
searching for something else and they have a bunch of interesting stuff,
no prices though

http://www.computex.biz/lanner/default.aspx?PageType=NewsDetail&list_id=33359

Also did you scan the Linux Devices website I posted before? Its very
likely to be listed in a news article on there if it exists...

Good luck

Ed W

Old 04-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Ed W