Old 12-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Keith Dart

Default greetings and virtual appliances

Hello list,

I recently joined this mailing list and have been lurking here. I'm not
exactly doing embedded Linux, but I am creating a bare-bones "virtual
appliance" platform. That will run on VMware ESX platforms. I'm
leveraging portage to build binary packages to then install on the
target. I'm curious if anyone has done this already?

BTW, the company I work for is hiring a platform/linux engineer also.
That one is based on CentOS. If anyone here is interested please send
me an email.

-- Keith Dart

--
Keith Dart