Old 10-29-2009, 11:16 PM
Ed W

Default How to detect uclibc in ebuilds?

Hi, I have a few ebuilds gathering dust which fixup some bugs when
building on uclibc platforms. Can someone set me straight on the correct
ebuild speak to conditionally do something only if we are building on
uclibc?

Is it to depend on USE=elibc_uclibc ?

Thanks

Ed W

Old 10-31-2009, 12:57 PM
Ahmed Ammar

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 00:16:38 +0000
Ed W <lists@wildgooses.com> wrote:

> Is it to depend on USE=elibc_uclibc ?

elibc_uclibc is indeed enabled by /usr/portage/profiles/uclibc/use.force

--
Ahmed Ammar
Gentoo Linux Developer