Old 03-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Jean-Marc Beaune

Default Gentoo embedded on HTC S710

Hi,

I've been enjoying Gentoo for several years on computers and I was looking forward to playing with Gentoo embedded.
I finally have the opportunity to get some hardware to start playing and it's an HTC S710.

- Is it possible to embed Gentoo on such a device?
- Which graphical interface?
- I would like to use the phone eventually, are there some nice applications developped for mobile devices?
- Is Gentoo embedded the best choice?

- Will I be able to restore windows on it?

Thank you
--
Jean-Marc