-   -   eyeborg (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-embedded/264376-eyeborg.html)

Christopher Friedt 03-16-2009 08:33 PM

eyeborg

It seems as though I will be doing some of the hardware design for

http://www.eyeborgblog.com

... I can't wait...

I am so creating a V4L2 kernel module for this thing... although it
would be nice if Spence could mount a microphone on himself too :)

Can anyone on the list recommend a good kit for a tunable USB radio
transceiver?

Peter Stuge 03-16-2009 09:31 PM

eyeborg

Christopher Friedt wrote:
> Can anyone on the list recommend a good kit for a tunable USB radio
> transceiver?

That quite generic. What frequency range? What will you transceive?
What bitrate do you need? How cooked does your interface need to be?

//Peter

wireless 03-17-2009 02:49 PM

eyeborg

Christopher Friedt wrote:
> It seems as though I will be doing some of the hardware design for

> http://www.eyeborgblog.com

> ... I can't wait...

Hello Christopher,

The real pioneer is a MIT grad that is tenured in Canada:
Steve Mann

http://eyetap.org/mann/

Steve is pretty cool and I'd be surprise if he's not the genius
behind this work, even if he does not get the credit....

enjoy!