Old 03-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Sven Rebhan

Default OpenMoko sys-kernel/openmoko-sources ?

2009/3/8 Christopher Friedt <chrisfriedt@gmail.com>:
> [...] OpenMoko kernel branch [...]

I have an ebuild ready, but it is for a quite old revision. I'm
currently redoing my system from scratch, so I couldn't test a newer
version of the ebuild. As soon as I'm done with emerge system, I will
test and send that kernel ebuild upstream. Feel free to beat me to it.

Best regards,

Sven