Old 09-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Peter Rofner

Default Setting up Crossdev Target

Greetings,

I'm still a bit of a newbie to crossdev, but I'm trying. I have an
embedded board based on Marvell PXA-270 CPU and I've had no success
getting crossdev to build the target. I'm not sure if it's a problem
with crossdev itself or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried
compiling without nls, iconv, and locales USE flags and still no luck. I
get a segfault building the target. I've tried arm-unknown-linux-uclibc
and arm-softfloat-linux-uclibc without success. Should I be using
another Tuple or is something fundamentally broken at the moment? I get
the same error on two Linux machines. If I can get by making the target,
I can probably stumble along, but I'm stuck without a target.

Thanks for the help.

--
Peter Rofner
Richmond Nursery Inc.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:17 AM
Mike Frysinger

On Tuesday 09 September 2008, Peter Rofner wrote:
> I'm still a bit of a newbie to crossdev, but I'm trying. I have an
> embedded board based on Marvell PXA-270 CPU and I've had no success
> getting crossdev to build the target. I'm not sure if it's a problem
> with crossdev itself or if I'm doing something wrong. I've tried
> compiling without nls, iconv, and locales USE flags and still no luck. I
> get a segfault building the target. I've tried arm-unknown-linux-uclibc
> and arm-softfloat-linux-uclibc without success. Should I be using
> another Tuple or is something fundamentally broken at the moment? I get
> the same error on two Linux machines. If I can get by making the target,
> I can probably stumble along, but I'm stuck without a target.

it helps to post the actual commands you're running and the actual
errors/output you're seeing
-mike