Old 08-11-2008, 09:07 PM
John Holland

Default linking to libattr and libacl

While emerging system using crossdev-wrappers I encountered linkage
problems in conjunction first with libattr and then with libacl. Both of
these problems could be solved by removing ${ROOT}/usr/lib{attr,acl}.la.

Could this problem be remedied by editing the libdir line reflecting the
position of the actual library?

Could we then adjust the la files and possibly the pkgconfigs using
cross-fix-root to avoid this.

Cellent Finance Solutions AG

Firmensitz: Calwer Straße 33, 70173 Stuttgart
Vorstand: Thomas Wild
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf Zipf