Old 12-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Jakub Ladman

Default crossdev

Hi
Crossdev does not work for me to make arm crosscompiler.
I have arm9 based Cirrus Logic EP9307 CPU, tell me please how to determine the
right target name and gcc, libc, binutils and headers versions to get working
toolchain.
I am trying it for about four weeks with no succes. I do not know if it is a
bug in crossdev or i am completely stupid.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Jakub Ladman