Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Gentoo Embedded (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-embedded/)
-   -   crossdev-wrappers openrc patch (http://www.linux-archive.org/gentoo-embedded/136975-crossdev-wrappers-openrc-patch.html)

Ahmed Ammar 08-04-2008 06:29 AM

crossdev-wrappers openrc patch
 
Hello,

I have attached a small patch for the wrappers to fix compatibility with
openrc.

--
Ahmed Ammar (b33fc0d3 [at] gentoo.org)

Roy Marples 08-04-2008 06:51 AM

crossdev-wrappers openrc patch
 
On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 09:29 +0300, Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> I have attached a small patch for the wrappers to fix compatibility with
> openrc.

/etc/init.d/functions.sh always exists and points correctly for
baselayout-1 and OpenRC. You should not have to reference einfo by full
path either.

Thanks

Roy

Ahmed Ammar 08-04-2008 07:49 AM

crossdev-wrappers openrc patch
 
On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 07:51 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 09:29 +0300, Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> > I have attached a small patch for the wrappers to fix compatibility with
> > openrc.
>
> /etc/init.d/functions.sh always exists and points correctly for
> baselayout-1 and OpenRC. You should not have to reference einfo by full
> path either.

for openrc einfo isn't in the user path so it must be called
explicitly. /etc/init.d/functions.sh might be a good shout though.

Regards,

--
Ahmed Ammar (b33fc0d3 [at] gentoo.org)

Roy Marples 08-04-2008 08:00 AM

crossdev-wrappers openrc patch
 
On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 10:49 +0300, Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 07:51 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> > On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 09:29 +0300, Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> > > I have attached a small patch for the wrappers to fix compatibility with
> > > openrc.
> >
> > /etc/init.d/functions.sh always exists and points correctly for
> > baselayout-1 and OpenRC. You should not have to reference einfo by full
> > path either.
>
> for openrc einfo isn't in the user path so it must be called
> explicitly. /etc/init.d/functions.sh might be a good shout though.

The act of sourcing /etc/init.d/functions.sh puts einfo into $PATH :)

Thanks

Roy

Ahmed Ammar 08-04-2008 08:19 AM

crossdev-wrappers openrc patch
 
On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 09:00 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 10:49 +0300, Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> > On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 07:51 +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> > > On Mon, 2008-08-04 at 09:29 +0300, Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> > > > I have attached a small patch for the wrappers to fix compatibility with
> > > > openrc.
> > >
> > > /etc/init.d/functions.sh always exists and points correctly for
> > > baselayout-1 and OpenRC. You should not have to reference einfo by full
> > > path either.
> >
> > for openrc einfo isn't in the user path so it must be called
> > explicitly. /etc/init.d/functions.sh might be a good shout though.
>
> The act of sourcing /etc/init.d/functions.sh puts einfo into $PATH :)

Indeed, slow day =)

Regards,

--
Ahmed Ammar (b33fc0d3 [at] gentoo.org)


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.