Old 07-28-2008, 11:53 PM
Christopher Friedt

Default marvell "media vault" soc (TS-7800 SBC)

I was just wondering if anyone on the list has used crossdev to build a
cross-compiler for the marvell 88f5182 soc.

This is the chip that's in the Buffalo NAS as well as the TS-7800 SBC.

Do the current stable gcc / binutils / linux-headers sources include all
of the necessary patches for this chip yet?

My most recent aquirement was a TS-7800 so I'm just planning on updating
the gentoo-wiki with some instructions on how to build a cross-compiler
for the ts7800 board, like the 72xx OABI EABI howto's from a while ago.

Cheers,

Chris