Old 12-05-2007, 04:17 PM
"Robin Parker"

Default undefined reference to `LINUX_TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS'

Hi all,

Sorry to dredge up an oldish thread but I'm also getting this error.

My target is arm-softfloat-uclinux-uclibc

Is that a valid target??

If so, I'll post more of the error...

Many Thanks,

Robin

-----
*

gentoo-embedded@g.o

Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>

Re: undefined reference to `LINUX_TARGET_OS_CPP_BUILTINS'

Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:22:38 -0400
On Thursday 04 October 2007, Robert Szentmihalyi wrote:
> # crossdev --target arm-softfloat-uclinux-gnu

this target doesnt make any sense ... glibc does not support no-mmu let alone

the FLAT file format
-mike

Old 12-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Mike Frysinger

On Wednesday 05 December 2007, Robin Parker wrote:
> My target is arm-softfloat-uclinux-uclibc
>
> Is that a valid target??

no, it is not. uclinux does not take a libc. i also doubt it'll work as we
really havent bothered too heavily to integrate elf2flt. unless you plan on
hacking on things, i'd suggest you just go grab an arm toolchain from
uclinux.org or something.
-mike