Old 06-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Janusz

Default nxclient on uclibc

Hey, I know this is not embedded subject, don't kick me yet :-) And besides,
there is no serious traffic here last weeks, isn't it? :-)

I'm asking because I've spent too much time on this:

I've created system on uclibc - it gets the network, starts X and launch
nxclient (nxclient-2xterminalserver). Then it should, after typing password
by an user, get connected to freenx server, but it silently does nothing.
I've tried forum before, I wrote to some guys from nomachine and without
success.

Exact description can be found here:

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-695594-highlight-.html

Any ideas? Thanks,