Old 06-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Ned Ludd

Default Cross Wrappers

Mike,

Ok with how you have SYSROOT + ROOT + PORTAGE_CONFIG working I think
I've been able to come up with a decent set of cross compile wrappers
that should be usable by everybody for the ideal cross compile setups.
No more of the 'xmerge' foo. This should do it right.

I want you to review.. And then tell me if it should be apart of
crossdev or another pkg.

Thanks in advance.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~solar/embedded/cross-wrappers-20080621.tar.bz2

--