Old 05-24-2008, 05:47 AM
"Fahad Fateh"

Default Want to learn.

Hi!

My name is Fahad Fateh and I am from Pakistan.

I love Linux but I have very little knowledge about it. I want to learn more about Linux but I understand that learning takes time, so I want to help and learn while helping.

I don't know any computer languages and my only experience with Linux is installing it and using it. But I do know Urdu(Pakistan's native language which is also understood and spoken in India) with English.

Can I be of any help, any.

I would be grateful if you guys could use me.

Thanks.

Fahad

Old 05-24-2008, 12:45 PM
"Marco Clocchiatti"

> I would be grateful if you guys could use me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Fahad

that's is not the correct mailing list for your question.

go here: http://forums.gentoo.org
and read this: http://www.gentoo.org/doc

good luck.

marco .

Old 05-24-2008, 12:48 PM
Justin

Marco Clocchiatti schrieb:

I would be grateful if you guys could use me.

Thanks.

Fahad

that's is not the correct mailing list for your question.

go here: http://forums.gentoo.org
and read this: http://www.gentoo.org/doc

good luck.

marco .

Did you forward the mail to him? Otherwise he won't see it.

Old 05-24-2008, 12:53 PM
"Marco Clocchiatti"

2008/5/24, Justin <justin@j-schmitz.net>:

> Did you forward the mail to him? Otherwise he won't see it.

no. but now I've do.

thank.