Old 11-25-2013, 02:12 PM
Chema Alonso

Default Broken link to Tenshi project in Gentoo Linux projects page

Hi,

The link to the Tenshi project is broken in the project's page [1].

According to [2] this document was removed 3 weeks ago.

Regards.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/projects.xml
[2] http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/infrastructure/tenshi/?hideattic=0

Old 11-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Sven Vermeulen

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 04:12:23PM +0100, Chema Alonso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The link to the Tenshi project is broken in the project's page [1].
>
> According to [2] this document was removed 3 weeks ago.
>
> Regards.
>
> [1] http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/projects.xml
> [2] http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/infrastructure/tenshi/?hideattic=0

Thanks; I've removed the link (should show up on the site in an hour or
so).

Wkr,
Sven Vermeulen