Old 09-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Sergey Tumanov

Default Documentation translation

Hi, friends!

Me name is Sergey, I'm from Moscow Russia!

On the gentoo official website I didn't find any translation to Russian.
I know there are some old documents, but it's written that they are not
actual. Do you need some support in translation of documentation to
Russian? If yes, please provide me with contact and information what
should be done.

Kind regards,
Sergey

Old 09-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Sergey Tumanov

Hi, friends!

Sorry for writing for the second time: recently I've got hundreds of
SPAM e-mail on my request. Sending it ones again.

My name is Sergey, I'm from Moscow Russia!

Old 09-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Dale

Sergey Tumanov wrote:
> Hi, friends!
>
> Sorry for writing for the second time: recently I've got hundreds of
> SPAM e-mail on my request. Sending it ones again.
>
> My name is Sergey, I'm from Moscow Russia!
>
> On the gentoo official website I didn't find any translation to
> Russian. I know there are some old documents, but it's written that
> they are not actual. Do you need some support in translation of
> documentation to Russian? If yes, please provide me with contact and
> information what should be done.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sergey

We all got the same spam. I don't think it had anything to do with
you. Note, this is a mailing list so when you send something, everyone
subscribed gets the same message. If someone replies, everyone gets a
copy of that too. I doubt you will get a private response tho it is
possible.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 09-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Sergey Tumanov

Dear Dale, thank you!
Hope I'll receive it. Didn't yet receive

Kind regards,
Sergey